A versatile multi-application platform that provides the most popular, non-invasive aesthetic procedures, including photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal, skin resurfacing, body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction*. It offers three unique technologies: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™, NanoFractional Radio Frequency with SmartScan™, and Venus Concept’s proprietary (MP)2 technology (Multi-Polar Radio Frequency + Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields).As a leading medical aesthetic device, our face, skin and body treatments are some of the most sort after in the world.
Visit treatment page for pricing on IPL services
(MP) 2 TECHNOLOGY - DiamondPolar & Octipolar
Face & Body contouring via cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction
- Unique combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF)
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis2
- (MP)2 is therefore effective in collagen remodeling for body contouring via skin tightening, cellulite reduction, and wrinkle reduction*, and the creation of new capillaries for renewal of blood supply
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) WITH SMARTPULSE™
Photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal*
- All IPL applicators include innovative SmartPulse™ technology to ensure precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization
- Pulses of broad-spectrum light are selectively filtered and delivered into the skin, where it’s absorbed by target chromophores and transformed into therapeutic heat
- For photorejuvenation/photofacial, target chromophores are oxyhemoglobin for vascular lesions and melanin for pigmented lesions in the skin
- For permanent hair removal, targets chromophore is melanin in the hair shaft
- Real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort
NANOFRACTIONAL RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) WITH SMARTSCAN™
- Designed to resurface the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation
- Tip is one of the largest spot sizes in the industry and delivers up to 700 pulses
- Energy is distributed through small footprint per pin (160 x 38 µm2) at variable energy densities in a single tip, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)1 and leaving sufficient intact tissue in between, for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and low downtime
- SmartScan™ uses a unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables the operator to generate customised patterns for greater flexibility and control during the treatment
For all treatments you are required to completed a medical form. Please download and print and complete prior to coming in for treatment.
Treatment plans, payment plans and packages available with all Venus Versa Treatments.
Venus Versa™ Acne Treatments – FAQS
Who is the best candidate for this treatment?
The best candidate for Venus Versa™ acne treatments is someone who suffers from acne breakouts and/or acne-related inflammation on the face or body, and who is looking for safe and quick treatments for a healthier, clearer complexion. Treatments are most effective on light to medium skin tones. Darker complexions have more pigment in it, which increases the risk of discoloration. For darker skin tones, consult with a treatment provider to see if it’s a good fit.
For safety reasons, individuals may not be an ideal candidate if they have any of the following:
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past three months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Excessively tanned skin
How long does the treatment take?
Each session takes a quick 15-20 minutes on average, making it easy to fit into a lunchbreak, before or after work, or over a busy weekend. There’s no downtime, which means patients can go back to their regular routine immediately following each treatment.
Is it comfortable?
The treatments are quite comfortable, thanks to an advanced real-time cooling system built into the applicator. The parameters can also be adjusted for more sensitive areas, like the upper lip, to ensure even greater comfort.
How many sessions are needed to see results? Are they permanent?
Most patients will see the best results after eight to 10 treatments, scheduled twice a week for a month. How long results are maintained varies from patient to patient and is dependent on severity of the skin and post-procedure skin care. Follow-up sessions are recommended. Once the acne begins clearing up, the time between treatments may be increased.
Is there any specific post-treatment care required?
It’s best to avoid tanning for two weeks or more both before and after each treatment. Always wear sunscreen; a minimum of SPF 30 is recommended. Hot baths or showers, massages, and any treatment that requires direct skin contact should be avoided for two days post-treatment. Makeup can be applied right after the treatment—just don’t forget the sunscreen!
All cosmetic tattooing bookings require a non-refundable $100 on the day of booking.
This deposit is fully redeemable on the treatment.
TriBella Treatment (Venus Versa)
Bookings for TriBella require a 50% deposit. This is non-refundable, but is fully redeemable on any TriBella or series of TriBella treatments.
Your appointments are of high importance to us. If you need to cancel an appointment, we require that you provide at least 24 hours notice.
A cancellation or request to reschedule made less than 24 hours in advance will invoke a cancellation fee. The amount charged will be equal to 10% of the booked services.
Should you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we will always try to accommodate you, however – we cannot guarantee that we will provide the service dependent on the daily schedule. If we cannot accommodate you, the same cancellation fee will be charged. We will try our best to reschedule your appointment for another time that suits you.
A debit or credit card is required to make all cosmetic treatments. Cancellation fees will be charged to the card you provide.
Please note – we do not offer refunds on Gift Certificates.
Gift Certificates are not able to be redeemed on products.
They are valid for 12 months unless otherwise stated on your voucher
After Care Policy
We provide strict instructions after cosmetic treatments.
These must be adhered to so that optimum results are achieved. If you have any questions regarding the aftercare given to you – please contact us at your earliest convenience for us to re-send or further explain. Your health and results are important to us.